The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Rodale, Time and other publishers get hit with privacy lawsuits (Online Media Daily)
2. Penguin cuts ties with e-library distributor OverDrive (paidContent)
3. Nielsen: Number of TV ‘cord cutters’ increases (Lost Remote)
4. WSJ uses Pinterest, Instagram to cover Fashion Week (Nieman Lab)
5. Can you use Twitter to predict popularity of news stories? (The Atlantic)
6. Study: Most people play nice on social media (Mashable)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!