The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. AP beats Google for Nevada caucus results (Poynter)
2. Netflix competes with pay cable with its first original series (paidContent)
3. Disney’s ABC, Univision in talks to create 24-hour cable-news channel (Wall Street Journal)
4. Publishers are flubbing the iPad, except one (Newsosaur)
5. Facebook will release more user data (Reuters)
6. Esquire uses trailer to promote own story. Did it work? (Nieman Lab)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!