Lately, the social network that’s been all the rage has been Pinterest, which is a visual look at the things you like. That means recipes, infographics, photos, design and more. MediaShift’s Courtney Lowery Cowgill wrote that Pinterest was the first thing she’d been excited about online in a long, long time. So have you tried out Pinterest? Are you addicted yet or is it not for you? Vote in our poll below or share your long-form comments below.Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Why Clay Shirky Banned Laptops, Tablets and Phones from His Classroom
- Bright Orange 'Book Bikes' Signify Changing Times for Libraries
- How Gigaom Built a Media Business Around Free Content
- Special Series: Common Core and Journalism Education
- 8 Data Innovation Projects to Present at Collab/Space DC
- How to Succeed as a Voiceover Artist in the Digital Age
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.