Lately, the social network that’s been all the rage has been Pinterest, which is a visual look at the things you like. That means recipes, infographics, photos, design and more. MediaShift’s Courtney Lowery Cowgill wrote that Pinterest was the first thing she’d been excited about online in a long, long time. So have you tried out Pinterest? Are you addicted yet or is it not for you? Vote in our poll below or share your long-form comments below.
Poll: What Do You Think About Pinterest?
By Mark Glaser
February 17, 2012
Pinterest is still in invite-only beta, but has amassed 11 million unique visitors per month.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- 'Out of Print' Doc Examines The End of Print Books and What It Portends
- Why Do Cats Dominate the Internet?
- Mark Luckie: Twitter Not Getting Into News Business
- Coding for the Future: The Rise of Hacker Journalism
- CNN's Jeff Zucker Talks Social Media, Considers Native Ads
- Facebook Managing Editor Steps Down, Says Site 'Doesn't Need Reporters'
- Will Authors Get Compensated for Used E-Book Sales?