Lately, the social network that’s been all the rage has been Pinterest, which is a visual look at the things you like. That means recipes, infographics, photos, design and more. MediaShift’s Courtney Lowery Cowgill wrote that Pinterest was the first thing she’d been excited about online in a long, long time. So have you tried out Pinterest? Are you addicted yet or is it not for you? Vote in our poll below or share your long-form comments below.
Pinterest is still in invite-only beta, but has amassed 11 million unique visitors per month.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Self-Publishing Your Book: Where’s the Money?
- We Need a Digital-First Curriculum to Teach Modern Journalism
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Raju Narisetti's Top 9 Challenges Facing Journalism
- Who Really Owns Your Photos in Social Media? (Updated 2013 Edition)
- Native Advertising: How It Works at the Huffington Post