Are you recovered yet? The SXSW Interactive festival in Austin, Texas, was bigger than ever this year, with more parties, more panels, more rain and more controversy than ever. If you braved the lines, the weather and the crowds to learn more about creative culture while networking with friends old and new, you deserve a breather now. So what’s your take on this year’s festival? Was it better than ever? Overhyped? Or did you just stay at home and watch the action on Twitter and Facebook? Vote in our poll about SXSW and tell us your stories in the comments below.Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- #ISOJ Highlights: Drones, Wearables, Ethics and Startups
- 11 Steps to a Better Twitter Stream
- Social Media Editors in the Newsroom: What the Job is Really Like
- Takeaway from Journalism Interactive: Time for Educators to Go Full Bore
- SXSW 2014: Journalism's Future Tied to Social, Mobile, Data
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.