BERKELEY, CALIF. — Once again, I am covering the Logan Symposium on the UC Berkeley campus, a gathering of some of the top investigative journalists in the country. I’ll be covering the day’s panels and talks via ScribbleLive. I can add in your coverage or tweets, just let me know if you’re at Logan via the comments below.
Live Coverage of the 6th Annual Logan Investigative Reporting Symposium
By Mark Glaser
April 14, 2012
Longtime investigative journalist Lowell Bergman convened another heavy lineup of investigative journalists for the Logan Symposium at UC Berkeley April 13 to 15.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- 'Out of Print' Doc Examines The End of Print Books and What It Portends
- Why Do Cats Dominate the Internet?
- Mark Luckie: Twitter Not Getting Into News Business
- Coding for the Future: The Rise of Hacker Journalism
- CNN's Jeff Zucker Talks Social Media, Considers Native Ads
- Facebook Managing Editor Steps Down, Says Site 'Doesn't Need Reporters'
- Will Authors Get Compensated for Used E-Book Sales?