BERKELEY, CALIF. — Once again, I am covering the Logan Symposium on the UC Berkeley campus, a gathering of some of the top investigative journalists in the country. I’ll be covering the day’s panels and talks via ScribbleLive. I can add in your coverage or tweets, just let me know if you’re at Logan via the comments below.Related
Live Coverage of the 6th Annual Logan Investigative Reporting Symposium
By Mark Glaser
April 14, 2012
Longtime investigative journalist Lowell Bergman convened another heavy lineup of investigative journalists for the Logan Symposium at UC Berkeley April 13 to 15.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Taking Action: EdShift Launches to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- 10 Important Tips on Teaching Entrepreneurship
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Special Series: Teaching Tomorrow's Entrepreneurs