You recently went on vacation to an exotic and new locale and you want to show people your great photos from the trip. So where do you post them online? Are you a fan of Flickr or Facebook? What about Instagram? Or perhaps you’re part of the thriving photography community on Google+. And let’s not forget the old school folks who still prefer getting photo prints and putting them in an actual real physical photo album! Vote in our poll — you can vote for multiple items — and explain in the comments what makes a good photo-sharing service for you.
Poll: Where Are Your Favorite Places to Share Photos?
By Mark Glaser
April 27, 2012
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- 'Out of Print' Doc Examines The End of Print Books and What It Portends
- Why Do Cats Dominate the Internet?
- Mark Luckie: Twitter Not Getting Into News Business
- Coding for the Future: The Rise of Hacker Journalism
- CNN's Jeff Zucker Talks Social Media, Considers Native Ads
- Facebook Managing Editor Steps Down, Says Site 'Doesn't Need Reporters'
- Will Authors Get Compensated for Used E-Book Sales?