You recently went on vacation to an exotic and new locale and you want to show people your great photos from the trip. So where do you post them online? Are you a fan of Flickr or Facebook? What about Instagram? Or perhaps you’re part of the thriving photography community on Google+. And let’s not forget the old school folks who still prefer getting photo prints and putting them in an actual real physical photo album! Vote in our poll — you can vote for multiple items — and explain in the comments what makes a good photo-sharing service for you.Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- #ISOJ Highlights: Drones, Wearables, Ethics and Startups
- 11 Steps to a Better Twitter Stream
- Social Media Editors in the Newsroom: What the Job is Really Like
- Takeaway from Journalism Interactive: Time for Educators to Go Full Bore
- SXSW 2014: Journalism's Future Tied to Social, Mobile, Data
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.