You recently went on vacation to an exotic and new locale and you want to show people your great photos from the trip. So where do you post them online? Are you a fan of Flickr or Facebook? What about Instagram? Or perhaps you’re part of the thriving photography community on Google+. And let’s not forget the old school folks who still prefer getting photo prints and putting them in an actual real physical photo album! Vote in our poll — you can vote for multiple items — and explain in the comments what makes a good photo-sharing service for you.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Self-Publishing Your Book: Where’s the Money?
- We Need a Digital-First Curriculum to Teach Modern Journalism
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Raju Narisetti's Top 9 Challenges Facing Journalism
- Who Really Owns Your Photos in Social Media? (Updated 2013 Edition)
- Native Advertising: How It Works at the Huffington Post