The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Facebook may be behind the decline of news-reader apps (TechCrunch)
3. Inside Hulu’s first original scripted show (Lost Remote)
4. Tumblr dives into the world of curation with Storyboard (Mashable)
6. Could news orgs use a ‘bill of rights’ for its interns? (PaidContent)
7. Photo slideshows are not media’s ‘path to salvation’ (Atlantic)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!