Mediatwits #156: BuzzFeed Stumbles After Deleting Post Critical of Advertiser
How TV Newsrooms Should Use Facebook (And Why)
What if Teaching Started with the 'Why'?
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung
1. Claims of plagiarism, more fake interviews surface from Jonah Lehrer’s work (Poynter)
2. New York Times photog arrested while shooting brewing street fight (NYT)
3. NAHJ president Michele Salcedo defends Twitter ban at board meetings (Romenesko)
4. UK residents buying more digital books than printed ones through Amazon’s online store (Telegraph)
5. How two aggregators have helped radio boost online audiences (NYT)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #154: Podcasts are Hot, Hot, Hot, But Are They Sustainable?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.