You will not be surprised to hear that the upcoming political conventions in the U.S. will be all over social media. Not only will it be a hashtag bonanza on Twitter and a like-fest on Facebook, but both conventions will be live-streamed, gavel to gavel, on YouTube. So what’s your plan on tuning into the conventions? Are you skipping them this year? Will you follow on social media, live-streaming video, or the old-fashioned way on TV or radio? Vote in our poll below (you can pick multiple options) and share your thoughts on convention coverage in the comments below. To hear more about YouTube’s coverage, listen to this week’s Mediatwits podcast.Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Why Audiobooks Are the Next Big Thing in Self-Publishing
- 8 Digital Tools Every Journalist Should Try
- Do Journalists Need a Journalism Degree? Educators, Practitioners Disagree
- 10 Social Media Tips for a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- #EdShift Chat: How to Do Field Reporting with Mobile Devices
- 11 Steps to a Better Twitter Stream
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.