Sports Journalism Programs Rise, But Can They Take the High Road?
Mediatwits #128: How Blended Learning Fits into the Future of Education
Flip Your Classroom and Your Attitude
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Leandro Oliva.
1. The newsonomics of the newspaper industry as the Republican Party (NiemanLab)
2. With new HTML5 player, is video finally coming to Wikipedia? (GigaOM)
3. Yahoo’s latest new homepage redesign tries dramatic interactive tile look (AllThingsD)
4. Web radio growing faster than on-demand services (study) (CNET)
5. MetaWeb is coming to add a social overlay to any web page (TNW)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.