Who can pay attention to one form of media anymore? Sit and watch TV without a mobile device in your lap? Unthinkable. Watch a presidential debate without Twitter? No way. Every big live event seems to be better with a back channel to discuss with friends and strangers online. So what’s your plan for Election Day? Will you watch the results on TV with friends? Listen on the radio? Follow social media like Twitter and Facebook? Vote in our poll (you can obviously pick multiple entries), and explain your process in the comments below.
How will you find out who the winners will be in the U.S. election?
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Self-Publishing Your Book: Where’s the Money?
- We Need a Digital-First Curriculum to Teach Modern Journalism
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Raju Narisetti's Top 9 Challenges Facing Journalism
- Who Really Owns Your Photos in Social Media? (Updated 2013 Edition)
- Native Advertising: How It Works at the Huffington Post