More Than Yearbooks or Newspapers: High School Journalism Is About the Process
When Good People Share Bad Things: The Basics of Social Media Verification
Wearables, Facebook vs. Twitter and Crossing the Freaky Line: Q&A With Robert Scoble
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by
1. In real-time journalism, declaring what you won’t report can be just as important as what you will (Poynter)
2. Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos (CNET)
3. Towards fewer apps: How Google Maps threatens Yelp, Waze, and Foursquare (PandoDaily)
4. The future of streaming video – four predictions for 2013 (GigaOM)
5. The Aereo Internet TV legal battle: what’s happening, and why it matters (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #124: What Medium Means for Writers and Why You Should Care
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.