Mediatwits #149: Lies and Viral Content: Can They Be Stopped?
Futures Lab Update #95: Digital Profiles via 360social; Behavioral Analytics via Trialfire
DBW E-Book Bestsellers: 'The Girl on the Train' Extends Lead; E-Book Prices Creep Up
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. With the addition of Vine’s video sharing, is Twitter trying to be too many things to too many people? (GigaOm)
2. Google rewards content scraping by Huffington Post, ruffles feathers at The Verge (BuzzFeed)
3. But what about the keggers? Virtual classrooms vs. the traditional college experience (Mashable)
4. Hola allows you to carry Hulu, Pandora, Netflix, CBS, Fox, and more everywhere you go (The Next Web)
5. Facebook teams up with Save.org to study activities of suicide victims prior to death (AllFacebook)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.