Journalism Students: Tools for Jazzing Up Your Portfolio
Digital Life 2025: Experts Identify Positive, Negative Impacts
Coming Soon to Mobile: Apple's CarPlay, Augmented Reality and More Personalization
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Wall Street Journal hacked alongside New York Times (WSJ)
2. If you build a social media community on company time, who gets it when you resign? (memeburn)
3. What do this conservative blogger and radical rock star have in common? A fanatical devotion to online fans (PaidContent.org)
4. A new kind of gluttony for the digital age: Binge viewing (NYT)
5. SXSW 2013 film lineup highlights digital culture (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #111: Comcast/Netflix Deal: Killing Net Neutrality or Helping Customers?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.