Mediatwits #149: Lies and Viral Content: Can They Be Stopped?
Futures Lab Update #95: Digital Profiles via 360social; Behavioral Analytics via Trialfire
DBW E-Book Bestsellers: 'The Girl on the Train' Extends Lead; E-Book Prices Creep Up
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Wall Street Journal hacked alongside New York Times (WSJ)
2. If you build a social media community on company time, who gets it when you resign? (memeburn)
3. What do this conservative blogger and radical rock star have in common? A fanatical devotion to online fans (PaidContent.org)
4. A new kind of gluttony for the digital age: Binge viewing (NYT)
5. SXSW 2013 film lineup highlights digital culture (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.