Live-Stream: Hack the Gender Gap on Women in Tech & Media
Journalism May Be Common Core's New English
How DOJ, FBI Resistance to Encryption Jeopardizes Journalism
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Wall Street Journal hacked alongside New York Times (WSJ)
2. If you build a social media community on company time, who gets it when you resign? (memeburn)
3. What do this conservative blogger and radical rock star have in common? A fanatical devotion to online fans (PaidContent.org)
4. A new kind of gluttony for the digital age: Binge viewing (NYT)
5. SXSW 2013 film lineup highlights digital culture (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #134: Podcasts Rise Again, This Time with Profits
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.