World Bank: Crowdfunding Investment Market to Hit $93 Billion by 2025
10 Social Media Tips for a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
Mediatwits #104 Special: Crowdfunding the News, Musicals, Documentaries and More
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Blogonomics: Honesty is the best policy when soliciting donations on the web (Reuters)
2. ‘House of Cards’ and the joys of addiction viewing (The Verge)
3. Instagram asks court to throw out class action lawsuit over policy changes (memeburn)
4. Harvard professor: Digital may have disrupted media first, but education is next (GigaOm)
5. “We continue to support journalism excellence in the digital age.” Knight Foundation regrets paying Lehrer fee (Knight Foundation)
6. 10 Digital Love Tips for Valentine’s Day (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.