Mediatwits #153: The Case for (And Against) VC Funding for Digital News
Pro Partnerships and Data Courses at WVU
Facebook Serving News Stories: Consider the Load Time
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Maker’s Mark learns a painful social media lesson, won’t dilute bourbon (Quartz)
2. The Best of the Streamys: 4 web shows to fill your time now that you’ve finished House of Cards (PaidContent.org)
3. Where Apple sources all of its components – and it’s more than just China [Infographic] (GigaOm)
4. Update: Maria Popova responds to Felix Salmon’s article about the solvency of Brain Pickings (Reuters)
5. 92% of parents who use Facebook have friended their kids (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.