Wearables, Facebook vs. Twitter and Crossing the Freaky Line: Q&A With Robert Scoble
#EdShift Chat: Teaching Data Visualization
The Nuts and Bolts of Maker Spaces in Journalism Schools
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. How Google did the right thing with the NASCAR crash, and why it matters (PaidContent.org)
2. Penguin profits fall, but digital sales are up, accounting for 30% of American revenue (The Bookseller)
3. ‘Inocente’ makes history as first Kickstarter-funded film to win an Oscar (The Verge)
4. White House directive makes digital scientific data funded by the federal government more accessible to the public (The Hill)
5. As Nook sales slip, Barnes and Noble expected to report more losses (memeburn)
6. The Onion backtracks on offensive tweet about young Oscar nominee (CNet)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #124: What Medium Means for Writers and Why You Should Care
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.