Upcoming Training and Courses: May 5 Edition
Media and Journalism Fellowships: May 5 Edition
Self-Publishing Boom Boosts Freelance Editing Services
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Despite Yahoo ban, most tech companies support work-from-home for employees (AllThingsD)
2. Proposed Florida law targets mugshot sites but hits journalists’ First Amendment rights (Nieman)
3. After 125 years, a new name and website for The Herald Tribune (NYT)
4. Ready for your close up? Social Studios turns Facebook feeds into TV shows (GigaOm)
5. 9 new ways we sit, thanks to tech (The Atlantic)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #158: State of the News Media: Mobile Rules, Podcasts Rising
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.