Mediatwits #138: Streaming Music Rising: Spotify, YouTube, Beats, Pandora
For Freelancers Alone in Danger Zones, A Communications Plan is Crucial
DBW E-book Bestsellers: Big-Name Authors Storm the Best-Seller List
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Despite Yahoo ban, most tech companies support work-from-home for employees (AllThingsD)
2. Proposed Florida law targets mugshot sites but hits journalists’ First Amendment rights (Nieman)
3. After 125 years, a new name and website for The Herald Tribune (NYT)
4. Ready for your close up? Social Studios turns Facebook feeds into TV shows (GigaOm)
5. 9 new ways we sit, thanks to tech (The Atlantic)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.