Mediatwits #138: Streaming Music Rising: Spotify, YouTube, Beats, Pandora
For Freelancers Alone in Danger Zones, A Communications Plan is Crucial
DBW E-book Bestsellers: Big-Name Authors Storm the Best-Seller List
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Marketers jump on Super Bowl blackout with real-time Twitter campaigns (AdAge)
2. “Being ignorant and uninvolved in ‘the business side’ has been a disaster for the newsroom.” (PressThink)
3. Chou of Kabam talks going global and moving from a Facebook-centric model to mobile – Podcast (GigaOm)
4. “It’s not a matter of whether or not you’ve been compromised. It’s whether you have the expertise to tell.” (AllThingsD)
5. Top 5 apps for kids this week (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.