How Wearable Devices Fare Among Students
Before Turning Off Comments, Try These Research-Based Strategies
Upcoming Events in Digital Media: Mar. 2 Edition
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Marketers jump on Super Bowl blackout with real-time Twitter campaigns (AdAge)
2. “Being ignorant and uninvolved in ‘the business side’ has been a disaster for the newsroom.” (PressThink)
3. Chou of Kabam talks going global and moving from a Facebook-centric model to mobile – Podcast (GigaOm)
4. “It’s not a matter of whether or not you’ve been compromised. It’s whether you have the expertise to tell.” (AllThingsD)
5. Top 5 apps for kids this week (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #149: Lies and Viral Content: Can They Be Stopped?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.