Tumblr CEO David Karp's Wild Ride from 14-Year-Old Intern to Multimillionaire
NowThis News' Ed O’Keefe: Making Video News for Mobile 'Changes Everything'
Crowdfunding Journalism: A New Financing Model for Freelancers?
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. You don’t have a social media problem; you have a reputation problem (memburn)
2. Two-thirds of adults are on Facebook, and over half have taken a ‘Facebook vacation’ (PewInternet)
3. Facebook co-founder talks about The New Republic’s place in the shifting media landscape and putting it in the black (Nieman)
4. Twitter acquires Bluefin Labs for social tv (Forbes)
5. DigiDay and Business Insider leaders debate the fine line between sharing content and stealing it (PaidContent.org)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #80: Feds Spy on AP, Bloomberg Spies on Feds; Future for Broadcast TV, Radio?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift tracks how new media -- from weblogs to podcasts to citizen journalism -- are changing society and culture.