Mediatwits #144: Can Digital Dimes Add Up for Newspapers With Less Print?
DBW E-Book Bestsellers: Agency E-Book Pricing Doesn't Affect List
U.K. Attacks Press Freedom by Classifying Journos as Threats to National Security
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. You don’t have a social media problem; you have a reputation problem (memburn)
2. Two-thirds of adults are on Facebook, and over half have taken a ‘Facebook vacation’ (PewInternet)
3. Facebook co-founder talks about The New Republic’s place in the shifting media landscape and putting it in the black (Nieman)
4. Twitter acquires Bluefin Labs for social tv (Forbes)
5. DigiDay and Business Insider leaders debate the fine line between sharing content and stealing it (PaidContent.org)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #143: Free Speech And Self-Censorship After Charlie Hebdo Attacks
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.