Journalism Students: Tools for Jazzing Up Your Portfolio
The Web is 25, What Does the Next 25 Years Bring?
Coming Soon to Mobile: Apple's CarPlay, Augmented Reality and More Personalization
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. You don’t have a social media problem; you have a reputation problem (memburn)
2. Two-thirds of adults are on Facebook, and over half have taken a ‘Facebook vacation’ (PewInternet)
3. Facebook co-founder talks about The New Republic’s place in the shifting media landscape and putting it in the black (Nieman)
4. Twitter acquires Bluefin Labs for social tv (Forbes)
5. DigiDay and Business Insider leaders debate the fine line between sharing content and stealing it (PaidContent.org)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #111: Comcast/Netflix Deal: Killing Net Neutrality or Helping Customers?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.