Love It or Hate It, Common Core Should Include Journalism Education
#EdShift Chat: Green Shoots in Journalism Education
Special Series: Common Core and Journalism Education
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. What if Bradley Manning had leaked documents to The Times instead of Wikileaks? (NYT)
2. Cory Booker at SXSW: Twitter allows for raw truth, random acts of kindness (memeburn)
3. Tesla CEO says his only regret in the NYT controversy was not rebutting the rebuttal (TechCrunch)
4. Where WordPress is headed: Longform content, curation, and maybe even native ads (PaidContent.org)
5. Interactive Google Doodle pays tribute to Douglas Adams’ “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #134: Podcasts Rise Again, This Time with Profits
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.