Journalism Students: Tools for Jazzing Up Your Portfolio
The Web is 25, What Does the Next 25 Years Bring?
Coming Soon to Mobile: Apple's CarPlay, Augmented Reality and More Personalization
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Reuters’ Matthew Keys indicted for allegedly conspiring with hacker group ‘Anonymous’ (Politico)
2. Did Google just kill RSS? (Reuters)
3. Aaron Swartz to receive posthumous Freedom of Information Award (Mashable)
4. Google Maps Chief steps down to join Google X (Wired)
5. Smartphones are eating the world (MIT Tech Review)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #111: Comcast/Netflix Deal: Killing Net Neutrality or Helping Customers?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.