Journalists Tackle Innovative Content, Engaging Business Models in London
RJI Futures Lab Update #108: Video Tools Multipop and Bcast
Why We Messed with a Good Thing by Converging Our Florida Newsrooms
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. F.A.A. may loosen curbs on fliers’ use of electronics (NYT)
2. What if the Google Reader readers just don’t come back? (TechCrunch)
3. Michael Wolff on the new dean of the ‘J-school’: Columbia flunks relevancy test (USA Today)
4. Twitter snubs French court request for information on authors of hate speech – Updated (The Verge)
5. AP court win shows why content clipping on the web is not fair use (memeburn)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #161: Facebook Woos Publishers with Instant Articles on Mobile
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.