Wearables, Facebook vs. Twitter and Crossing the Freaky Line: Q&A With Robert Scoble
#EdShift Chat: Teaching Data Visualization
The Nuts and Bolts of Maker Spaces in Journalism Schools
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. F.A.A. may loosen curbs on fliers’ use of electronics (NYT)
2. What if the Google Reader readers just don’t come back? (TechCrunch)
3. Michael Wolff on the new dean of the ‘J-school’: Columbia flunks relevancy test (USA Today)
4. Twitter snubs French court request for information on authors of hate speech – Updated (The Verge)
5. AP court win shows why content clipping on the web is not fair use (memeburn)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #124: What Medium Means for Writers and Why You Should Care
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.