Top 10 Media Stories of 2013: NSA, Bezos, Boston Bombings, Twitter IPO
Special Series: Year in Review 2013
A New Source for a New Day in Journalism Education
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. F.A.A. may loosen curbs on fliers’ use of electronics (NYT)
2. What if the Google Reader readers just don’t come back? (TechCrunch)
3. Michael Wolff on the new dean of the ‘J-school’: Columbia flunks relevancy test (USA Today)
4. Twitter snubs French court request for information on authors of hate speech – Updated (The Verge)
5. AP court win shows why content clipping on the web is not fair use (memeburn)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #104 Special: Crowdfunding the News, Musicals, Documentaries and More
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.