Mediatwits #161: Facebook Woos Publishers with Instant Articles on Mobile
#EdShift Chat: Publishing Original Content on Social Media
Journalism Innovation Summit in London Takes on Content, Business Models
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. A proposed Texas law promotes correcting incorrect news, online and off (Nieman)
2. MOOCs and assessments and makers, oh my! A SXSWedu summary (EdSurge)
3. The Telegraph group cuts 80 print jobs, creates 50 digital jobs (Guardian)
4. Citizen journalism school turns coffee shops into classrooms (Crosscut)
5. Transitioning from text books to open educational resources (Edutopia)
Get the weekly Journalism Education Roundup email from MediaShift
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.