1. Google, Twitter, Facebook, and the new global battle over the future of free speech (The New Republic)
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- #JeSuisCharlie: Defending Freedom of Expression Depends on All of Us
- Special Series: Newsroom to Classroom
- Special Series: 2014 Year in Review
- Media and Journalism Fellowships: January 2015 Edition
- 9 Reasons for Optimism for the Future of Journalism Education
- Broadcasters Are Missing a Huge Mobile Opportunity: Engagement in Apps
- Nicholas Carr's 'Glass Cage': Automation Will Hurt Society in Long Run
- How to Succeed as a Voiceover Artist in the Digital Age
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.