The Digital Book World E-Book Best-Seller list tracks e-book sales ranking and price data across five major e-book retailers with the goal of providing the most accurate picture of which e-books are most often purchased by consumers and at what price point. The full methodology is available here. Here is the latest top 10 e-book best-sellers.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald; Simon & Schuster; $4.99
- “The Hit” by David Baldacci; Hachette; $8.99
- “Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel” by Charlaine Harris; Penguin; $12.99
- “12th of Never” (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro; Hachette; $11.99
- “Silken Prey” by John Sandford; Penguin; $12.99
- “Whiskey Beach” by Nora Roberts; Penguin; $9.99
- “Inferno: A Novel” (Robert Langdon) by Dan Brown; Random House; $14.99
- “The Sisterhood” by Helen Bryan; Amazon; $3.99
- “Don’t Say a Word” by Barbara Freethy; self-published; $0.99
- “The Silver Linings Playbook: A Novel” by Matthew Quick; Macmillan; $4.99
See the rest of the Top 25 best-selling e-books at Digital Book World.
Jeremy Greenfield is responsible for managing all editorial content on DigitalBookWorld.com, including the DBW Expert Publishing Blog, the Digital Book Wire and editorial email and social media communications. Prior to joining Digital Book World in October 2011, Jeremy spent three years as a careers editor at FINS.com. Jeremy lives and works in New York City and is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
Starting with the only conference designed to address the radically changing commercial publishing environment, Digital Book World has evolved into a year-round platform offering educational and networking resources for consumer publishing professionals and their partners — including agents, booksellers and technology vendors — online and in person.Related