How Technical.ly is Using Live Events to Build a Sustainable Business Model
How to Self-Publish Your Book on a Budget
Why the University of Florida Partnered with Yik Yak for Content
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Documents: U.S. mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad, secret program (Washington Post)
2. What we don’t know about spying on citizens: Scarier than what we know (The Atlantic)
3. Holder: Leaks probes targeted government officials, not reporters (CNN)
4. What Digg’s Google Reader replacement can teach us about the future of social news (GigaOm)
5. Amazon demanded same terms from publishers for which Apple is now on trial (AllThingsD)
6. Why book publishers are still dragging their heels on selling e-books (Wired)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #162: Hot Job Prospects in Digital Media
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.