Mediatwits #113: Did Newsweek Bungle Bitcoin Founder Unmasking? Plus: A Report from SXSW
Students Should Tap Their Professors for Job Networking
SXSW 2014: Journalism's Future Tied to Social, Mobile, Data
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. US vs. Apple e-book case could go to the Supreme Court (Fortune)
2. Guy Kawasaki makes the case for self-publishing (Publishers Weekly)
3. Are you paying the iTunes tax for e-books and more? (CNN)
4. Online publisher Lulu angles for the next wave of self-publishing with Picture.com (TechCrunch)
5. BookExpo America draws 20,000 to Javits Center (NYT)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.