Upcoming Training and Courses: May 5 Edition
Media and Journalism Fellowships: May 5 Edition
Self-Publishing Boom Boosts Freelance Editing Services
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Columbia Journalism School ‘Magic Grant’ recipients highlight journalism as storytelling (Mediabistro)
2. My kids are obsessed with technology and it’s all my fault (NYT)
3. How to fix edtech procurement (EdSurge)
4. Teaching toddlers to tweet? Introducing social media to elementary students (Edutopia)
5. Data security is a classroom worry, too (NYT)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #158: State of the News Media: Mobile Rules, Podcasts Rising
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.