When it comes to breaking news events, or even staged events like an Apple gadget announcement, the best way to follow what’s happening in real-time is to be online and on social media. At times like these, cable TV and local TV falls short. With so many people on social media, there’s an army of eyewitnesses giving you every detail. So what’s your favorite way of experiencing a live event? Live-blogs? Livestreaming on YouTube? Or do you prefer a more produced experience on TV? Vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.Related
When Apple makes a big announcement, live-blogs and online coverage soars. How do you like to experience live events like this?
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Taking Action: EdShift Launches to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- 10 Important Tips on Teaching Entrepreneurship
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Special Series: Teaching Tomorrow's Entrepreneurs