The Digital Book World E-Book Best-Seller list tracks e-book sales ranking and price data across five major e-book retailers with the goal of providing the most accurate picture of which e-books are most often purchased by consumers and at what price point. The full methodology is available here.
Sylvia Day is once again atop the e-book best-sellers list with the latest installment in her hit Crossfire series. The book reportedly had pre-sold a million copies before being released last week. Her other books, though not in the top 10, are back on the best-sellers list, likely on the strength of the popularity of her newest title. Here’s the latest top 10 e-book best-sellers.
- “Entwined with You” (Crossfire Trilogy Series #3) by Sylvia Day; Penguin; $9.99
- “Inferno: A Novel” (Robert Langdon) by Dan Brown; Random House; $12.99
- “And the Mountains Echoed: A Novel” by Khaled Hosseini; Penguin; $12.99
- “The Hit” by David Baldacci; Hachette; $8.99
- “Beauty from Surrender” (Beauty Series #2) by Georgia Cates; Self-published; $3.99
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald; Simon & Schuster; $4.99
- “Whiskey Beach” by Nora Roberts; Penguin; $9.99
- “Silken Prey” by John Sandford; Penguin; $12.99
- “Gone Girl: A Novel” by Gillian Flynn; Random House; $12.99
- “Pros and Cons: A Short Story” (Kindle Single) by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg; Random House; $0.99
See the complete list of the top 25 best-selling e-books and more analysis at Digital Book World.
Jeremy Greenfield is responsible for managing all editorial content on DigitalBookWorld.com, including the DBW Expert Publishing Blog, the Digital Book Wire and editorial email and social media communications. Prior to joining Digital Book World in October 2011, Jeremy spent three years as a careers editor at FINS.com. Jeremy lives and works in New York City and is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
Starting with the only conference designed to address the radically changing commercial publishing environment, Digital Book World has evolved into a year-round platform offering educational and networking resources for consumer publishing professionals and their partners — including agents, booksellers and technology vendors — online and in person.Related