Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Nicholas Carr's 'Glass Cage': Automation Will Hurt Society in Long Run
- Why Clay Shirky Banned Laptops, Tablets and Phones from His Classroom
- When a Brand Becomes a Publisher: Inside Red Bull's Media House
- How to Succeed as a Voiceover Artist in the Digital Age
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
- Media and Journalism Fellowships: November 2014 Edition
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.