More Than Yearbooks or Newspapers: High School Journalism Is About the Process
When Good People Share Bad Things: The Basics of Social Media Verification
Wearables, Facebook vs. Twitter and Crossing the Freaky Line: Q&A With Robert Scoble
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. NBC News buys live-video streaming site to incorporate citizen journalism, boost news coverage (The Next Web)
2. Study: Mobile news ‘snacking’ is up sharply, but tablets are the killer news devices (Pando Daily)
3. Technology industry extends a hand to struggling print media (NYT)
4. New milestones for freelance journalism platform (Journalism.co.uk)
5. Journalism and video games come together as a new form of storytelling in Brazil (Nieman Lab)
6. Magazine writing on the web, for film (NYT)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #124: What Medium Means for Writers and Why You Should Care
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.