Pew: Women Suffering Online Harassment Worse Than Men
Training Teachers in Digital Skills with Reality TV Techniques
Emotional Fulfillment, Not Technology, Will Be the Stand-Out Offering of a Winning Brand
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Manning to request a pardon from Obama for 35-year sentence handed down for WikiLeaks disclosures (Guardian)
2. Digital to account for 25% of total ad spend in 2013, according to eMarketer (The Drum)
3. CBS, Time Warner Cable reach truce over debates (Wall Street Journal)
4. NSA and Intelligence Community turn to Tumblr for greater transparency (CNET)
5. Why Web TV skeptic Mark Cuban thinks Google can make the NFL work on the Web (AllThingsD)
6. Bloomberg forced to act after reports detail lapses regarding journalist access to client data (Guardian)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #134: Podcasts Rise Again, This Time with Profits
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.