Mediatwits #149: Lies and Viral Content: Can They Be Stopped?
Futures Lab Update #95: Digital Profiles via 360social; Behavioral Analytics via Trialfire
DBW E-Book Bestsellers: 'The Girl on the Train' Extends Lead; E-Book Prices Creep Up
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Manning to request a pardon from Obama for 35-year sentence handed down for WikiLeaks disclosures (Guardian)
2. Digital to account for 25% of total ad spend in 2013, according to eMarketer (The Drum)
3. CBS, Time Warner Cable reach truce over debates (Wall Street Journal)
4. NSA and Intelligence Community turn to Tumblr for greater transparency (CNET)
5. Why Web TV skeptic Mark Cuban thinks Google can make the NFL work on the Web (AllThingsD)
6. Bloomberg forced to act after reports detail lapses regarding journalist access to client data (Guardian)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.