Futures Lab Update #50: A Tool For Interactive Video and An Experiment In Augmented Reality
AWP Report: After Publishing Dinosaurs Falter, Little Literary Creatures Thrive
Journalism Students: Tools for Jazzing Up Your Portfolio
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Manning to request a pardon from Obama for 35-year sentence handed down for WikiLeaks disclosures (Guardian)
2. Digital to account for 25% of total ad spend in 2013, according to eMarketer (The Drum)
3. CBS, Time Warner Cable reach truce over debates (Wall Street Journal)
4. NSA and Intelligence Community turn to Tumblr for greater transparency (CNET)
5. Why Web TV skeptic Mark Cuban thinks Google can make the NFL work on the Web (AllThingsD)
6. Bloomberg forced to act after reports detail lapses regarding journalist access to client data (Guardian)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #111: Comcast/Netflix Deal: Killing Net Neutrality or Helping Customers?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.