For Freelancers Alone in Danger Zones, A Communications Plan is Crucial
DBW E-book Bestsellers: Big-Name Authors Storm the Best-Seller List
Futures Lab update #84: Engagement Using Text Messages, and Corrections via Social Media
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. All-digital Newsweek sold to IBT Media (The Daily Beast)
2. Waiting for CBS and Time Warner Cable to make up (NYT)
3. YouTube opens up live streaming to anyone with 100 subscribers or more (The Verge)
4. The NFL gets a better grip on digital media with a new mobile app (AllThingsD)
5. After public outcry, Old Reader – alternative to Google Reader – will stay open to the public (The Next Web)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
MediaTwits #138: Streaming Music Rising: Spotify, YouTube, Beats, Pandora
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.