How Do You Unplug When You Live and Work Online?
Mediatwits #112: 'Unplugging' Rises in Popularity, But Is it Really Necessary?
Tips for Unplugging and What to Do Once You Do
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. BuzzFeed is the media industry’s worst nightmare: profitable, growing and investing in news (PaidContent)
2. Dish, Disney gird for showdown over ESPN (WSJ)
3. If Google could search Twitter, it would find Topsy (NYT)
4. Livestream brings all-live video streaming to Roku devices (Fast Company)
5. U.S. court gives mixed ruling on FCC program carriage rules (Reuters)
6. How Futurama’s 31st-Century technology illustrated today’s shifting media landscape (Slate)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #111: Comcast/Netflix Deal: Killing Net Neutrality or Helping Customers?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.