NOTE: Starting next week, our Journalism & Digital Education Roundup will come out on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays to get you ready for our bi-weekly EducationShift Twitter chats (every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month at 10am PST/1pm EST.) Now on Tuesdays we will share our weekly E-Books & Self-Publishing Roundup.
MediaShift has enhanced its EducationShift coverage in 2014 with support from the Knight Foundation and in conjunction with the release of “Searchlights and Sunglasses,” a free journalism education resource by Eric Newton. Find EducationShift articles and summaries of recent #EdShift twitter discussions on our site.
1. Law and digital journalism, a #wjchat recap (Ellyn Angelotti / Storify)
2. What I learned by flipping the MOOC (Steve Blank / Forbes)
3. LearnLaunchX announces winter 2014 cohort (EdSurge)
4. The digital secret behind the success of Ryerson University’s continuing education programs (Cooper Langford / Financial Post)
5. My year of MOOCs (Jonathan Haber / Slate)
6. 20 awesome BYOD and mobile learning apps (Vicki Davis / Edutopia)