Tooltip of categories
Submit Your Student Voice
Tooltip of RSS content 3
- What happens when a language dies?
Experts predict more than 3,000 languages will disappear by the end of the century. Continue readingEnglish & Language Artssocial studiesWorldWorld & Geography
- How virtual reality hacks the brain
Filmmakers and journalists are using virtual reality to trick audiences’ brains into believing that they are in a new environment. Continue readingScienceSTEMTechnology
- Should Miami aquarium release ‘world’s loneliest orca’?
Lolita, an orca at the Miami Seaquarium, was captured off the coast of Washington in 1970 and has lived in captivity ever since. Continue readinganimalsenvironmentScience
- Righteous Among the Nations: rescuers of the Holocaust – Lesson Plan
By Syd Golston and Paul Wieser Syd Golston directs a Teaching American History grant for…historyHolocaustsocial studies
- How U.S. laws on maternity leave impact new parents
The United States and the island nation of Papua New Guinea are unique as the only two countries that do not guarantee paid time off for new moms to care for their infants. Continue readingEconomicsEnglish & Language Artsparents