answer the following questions using complete sentences.
1. Who investigated
the Israeli/Palestinian peace process?
2. Who headed this committee?
3. What objectives are outlined in the report?
4. Based on which peace agreements does the committee hope peace negotiations
5. Who believes the committee's recommendations are a "historic
6. What suggests that a large portion of the Israeli people support
the committee's recommendations?
7. What are the Israeli and Palestinian points of view on the growth
8. What concessions do Israelis and Palestinians feel they would be
forced to make in an agreed upon peace process?
9. George Mitchell argues that, for the most part, both parties want
a peaceful resolution to the conflict. What do you think?
10. Why did the committee decide not to send an international observer
group to broker the peace process?
11. What do you think the role of the United States should be in the
Arab-Israeli peace process?