"I struggle a lot. And most of the time, it's because my stomach is really hurting." Rose, 5th Grade Student
"Fifty million Americans are suffering from this, which means every single American is impacted, whether they know it or not." Lori Silverbush, co-director
1. Have you ever suffered from food insecurity?
2. How many meals do you eat a day?
3. Describe one of your daily meals.
1. Why do you think American children suffer from food insecurity?
2. What do you think can be done so that ever young person in the U.S. has enough to eat?
3. Describe your school lunch options? Do you like them? Why or why not?