On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Friday’s NewsHour:
- The candidates are in swing states after a spirited vice-presidential debate
- How women’s issues are playing in the campaign
- Who best predicts election winners: pollsters or gamblers?
- Mark Shields and David Brooks
- And, the Nobel Peace Prize goes to the European Union
Correspondent Hari Sreenivasan has your preview:
While the above radio promo is recorded in the morning, it’s a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night. Come back to this page for updates throughout the day.
Plus, tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.