On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Thursday’s NewsHour:
- President Obama and Mitt Romney stump in swing states
- The big money spent by the campaigns in the battlegrounds
- Missing from the election debate: Europe’s debt crisis
- The ancient Syrian city of Aleppo ravaged by war
- And, a very early sound recording by Thomas Edison
This is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Plus, tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.