On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Friday’s NewsHour:
- Signs of economic growth and the presidential campaign
- Leading innovation in the post-PC world
- How the auto bailout and energy boom are impacting voters in critical Ohio
- The analysis of Mark Shields and David Brooks
- Plus, a new novel about a Native American family changed by violence
The above promo is written in the morning and is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Plus, tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.