On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Wednesday’s NewsHour:
- Citigroup slashes 11,000 jobs in a bid to cut costs
- Concerns that Syria’s government will use chemical weapons
- Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker on the prospects for a deal on the fiscal crisis
- Warmer and more acidic waters threaten Florida’s coral reefs
- And, remembering jazz legend Dave Brubeck
Correspondent Hari Sreenivasan has your preview:
While the above radio promo is written in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Plus, tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.